10/24/2011

im sucha lazy ass..!!!

yep.. jam 7:13 pagi ini dan saia mezti ke kampuz.... hidup macam apa ini...!!! malezz banget deee gw... >.<
ini uda masuk minngu UTS... rabu besok langsung dihajar ama biomol.. ya ampund bu Rina... pls share me your stuffs.. let me help you make some questions fo exam tomorrow... haiaaa.. gw mulai gila... ya uda deee peeps... gw gag bisa ol lama2.. gw mesti cabut and belajar...!!! bubyee.... btw, ini ungkapan perasaan gw pagi ini.. gw buwad pake photoshop...!! happy fuckin monday guys... T_T

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:


Read this first before proceeding, cause it's important.
So this is how i roll, mate.
1. You don't spam on my comment section.
2. You don't ask for something under my property (for example, codes or photos).
3. You don't come and object all the shits i said in my posts, cause it's MY opinion and thinking.
4. You don't bitch around like you do on other websites.
5. Last of all, be nice. Cause i will give you twice whatever you give to me.

Post a Comment