10/22/2011

Blogskins Recommended Part 1 (skins by teacakehouse)

so i was just looking fo some codes on blogskins then i remember that my friend had ever asked me "heyy, ann.. can you pls help me to find a layie fo my blog..??" nahh, thats why i make this post... i just found out some cool layies.. then decided to post them periodically here on blog.. just want to share you all guys...
here are some btw.. they were made by teacakehouse, what do u think... cool, huh...?? all credit goes to her, do visit her blog too here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:


Read this first before proceeding, cause it's important.
So this is how i roll, mate.
1. You don't spam on my comment section.
2. You don't ask for something under my property (for example, codes or photos).
3. You don't come and object all the shits i said in my posts, cause it's MY opinion and thinking.
4. You don't bitch around like you do on other websites.
5. Last of all, be nice. Cause i will give you twice whatever you give to me.

Post a Comment