8/01/2011

first day fasting..

woa.. its almost 10 am here right now... omg.. i was like thank God, i have no stupid school this morning...
and yeaa.. still cant believe, it has been ramadan already... im fasting todayyy... havent slept yet anyway, since i woke up fo sahur last hours... like i said before, my mom was really goin to kill me... she didnt prepare anything fo us... wth... mom's forever lame...
but it was okay.... i enjoyed it.. kinda.. hahaha.. its a holy month, right..?? so, i prepare to get lots of good deeds... i'll be no more then 2 hours fo OL also... and yeaa, i have to finish my PKL's report... im not goin to rush it in the end... its hard to make, who doesnt know that..?? so, i better start... or it will be never done...
well.. enjoy your day peeps.. be patient.. cuz maghrib will surely come... lol...^^

Labels:

0 Comments:


Read this first before proceeding, cause it's important.
So this is how i roll, mate.
1. You don't spam on my comment section.
2. You don't ask for something under my property (for example, codes or photos).
3. You don't come and object all the shits i said in my posts, cause it's MY opinion and thinking.
4. You don't bitch around like you do on other websites.
5. Last of all, be nice. Cause i will give you twice whatever you give to me.

Post a Comment